Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And the winner is...

Understandably, my husband is getting fed up with me being restless, so he asked me to find five things to be thankful for every day. I think this is definitely a beneficial thing to do (for everyone really), so write a comment if there's something you're particularly grateful for! I'm enjoying the fact that they're going to be quite mundane (so apologies if you don't find this to be groundbreaking), because what I really want is to be content with a good, old, normal life. So here are today's winners in no particular order.

I am thankful that:
5. I live close to my work and can sleep nice and late.
4. even though Paul is quite ill, give him a few days and he'll be perfect.
3. my workplace is so much friendlier than it has ever been.
2. many of my friends and family love me enough that they called to check up on me when I was injured.
1. even though I quite literally have over 2500 pages of exams to mark over the next week, I love my job and I love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment